Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stella Ella Ola

A few months ago I found out that I will be interning at Stella McCartney in NYC this summer. This is the biggest news I have ever received and could not be more excited about this amazing opportunity. So I thought, in the spirits of Stella, I would take the time to look at/ show you some of my favorite McCartney looks.
I cannot get enough of these leopard pants, I don't know how long I have been obsessing about them but all I know is that I need them in my possession.
As I have already previously mentioned I have a weakness for onesies. I believe that this onesie takes it to a whole new sophisticated level. I would have to say that this is the hottest one piece i've ever seen in a long time. Definitely a man getter.
Love how even though she is such a famous/high class designer Stella can still make tapered pants and a stripped crew neck sweater look amazing and unlike any other sweater/ pair of pants out there
Beautiful. Sexy. Fun. Best LBD I've ever seen.
I love how this look is sophisticated yet sexy at the same time. I can't get enough of the drop v-neck on this sweater.
Stella McCartney Takes the tuxedo to a whole new level. I find that sometimes women's suits can look very boxy and as though they were not made for a women. But I find that this Tuxedo actually enhances a women's curves instead of hiding them like most other suits.
As you all know, I can't resist sparkles and this dress makes my addiction that much stronger
Images: www.stellamccartney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment